Organizing Research Portals
November 13 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am ESTFree
Organizing Research Team
Promoting human metabolic health with useful organization of research.
Organizing Research Team meetings
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6pm – 7:30 – r/subreddit focus with Travis Statham
- Saturday, February 6 @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST – Sarah Rice back.
Research libraries on Zotero
- Metabolic Multiplier Curated by Sarah Rice of Nutrition Network. ~2,500 studies organized by collection.
- Keto Science Database (9,000+ studies) a more comprehensive list administered by Travis Statham et al. Organized by tags.
Low Carbohydrate References with Nutrition Network
Our thanks to Sarah Rice for her hard work curating! (Volunteers can request early access. A subset of the Zotero database above.)
- Most significant studies gathered into over 100 collections
- Developing 2 page overviews for low-carb nutrition and
Organizing metabolic health research portal meetings-
Meets at 8am on 2nd Saturdays bimonthly. Met monthly from 9/2020 to 3/2021 and bimonthly since.
Chair: Cecile Seth. Members: Sarah Rice. Travis Statham. Philip Ovadia, MD. Juan Carlos Torres-Urrutia, MD.
See items #1 through 4 to see how we’ve been organizing research.