Organizing Research Portals
March 13 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am ESTFree
Organizing Research Team
Promoting human metabolic health with useful organization of research.
Organizing Research Team meetings
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6pm – 7:30 – r/subreddit focus with Travis Statham
- Saturday, February 6 @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST – Sarah Rice back.
Research libraries on Zotero
- Metabolic Multiplier Curated by Sarah Rice of Nutrition Network. ~2,500 studies organized by collection.
- Keto Science Database (9,000+ studies) a more comprehensive list administered by Travis Statham et al. Organized by tags.
Low Carbohydrate References with Nutrition Network
Our thanks to Sarah Rice for her hard work curating! (Volunteers can request early access. A subset of the Zotero database above.)
- Most significant studies gathered into over 100 collections
- Developing 2 page overviews for low-carb nutrition and
Nutrition Network’s Reference Directory – is here!
After 6 months, we’re excited to celebrate the launch of Sarah Rice‘s hard work! Big thanks to Nutrition Network for supporting her work with gorgeous graphics & tech to support to give it the professional touch it deserves. See our Overview Schematics to organize our thinking about Metabolic Health to understand our thinking about organization.
Other useful research repositories –
Administrators (including Metabolic Multiplier Travis Statham) of the r/ketoscience subreddit share and discuss the latest research with its 200,000+ members. They also host active “ask me anythings” (AMA’s). Have aligned categories and tags with our Metabolic schematics.
Read over 150 peer-reviewed studies from major scientific publications that support the principles of the Atkins Diet. The abstract is listed for review, as well as a link to the full publication on PubMed.Atkins
Public Health Collaboration: Informing Healthy Decisions
Randomised controlled trials comparing low-carb diets of less than 130g carbohydrate per day to low-fat diets of less than 35% fat of total calories with participants living with Type 2 DiabetesPublic Health Collaboration
Over 50 categories of research supporting meat-based Nutrition
The Fasting Method
Studies supporting intermittent fasting as a dietary intervention. See the bottom of their page.
Organizing metabolic health research portal meetings-
Meets at 8am on the first Saturdays quarterly 6/5, 9/6, 12/5 for 2021. Met monthly from 9/2020 to 3/2021.
Chair: Cecile Seth. Members: Sarah Rice, Travis Statham, Philip Ovadia.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Three advocates team up for metabolic health – MHA, SMHP & MM
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.