November 7, 2020 , 8:00 am – 9:00 am EDT
MHA Team Organizing Research
Promoting human metabolic health with useful organization of research.
Organizing Research @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST
Research libraries on Zotero
- Sarah Rice / Nutrition Networks (Curated. ~ 125 studies)
- Metabolic Multiplier (Keto 4 psych heavy. Being re-organized. ~300+ studies)
- Keto Science Database (9,000+ studies)
Organizing Research – Meets the first Saturday of each month: 2020: 10/3, 11/7, 12/5 2021: 2/6, 3/6, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 7/3, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4.
Join with Google Meet
Interim Chair: Cecile Seth. Members: Sarah Rice, Travis Statham, Philip Ovadia.
Enhancing tagging guidelines
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Metabolic Health Alliance
- Metabolic Multiplier
- Our September volunteer round up.
Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!
**Meeting Ground Rules
- Focus on what unites us – MHA teams are intended for those interested in furthering metabolic health. Metabolic Multiplier and Metabolic Health Alliance are diet diplomats, so please take “diet wars” elsewhere. Meeting ground rules will be posted later.
- Meeting Times – Initial meeting times try to span the globe: 6am – CA, 9 am – New York, 3pm Amsterdam, 11pm Melbourne, 7pm New Delhi. Each team may adjust to actual participants.