Education – US Evening
May 4 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
Nominate, review, and organize patient education materials for the use of other practitioners.
Science Education A – @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET (New York)
Science Education B – @ 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET (New York)
- Meets first Tuesdays of each month. 2021: 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 7/6, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7.
- To accommodate worldwide interest there will be two meetings with similar agenda. Choose what’s convenient.
Nominate, review, and organize education materials for the use of other practitioners.
Education – Europe & US midday – @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET (New York)
- Meets first Tuesdays of each month. 2021: 5/4, 6/1, 7/6, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7. Began September 2020.
- Note, starting in May we’re moving Education – Europe & US midday to 1st Tuesdays so that it, Education – US evening, & morning Clinician’s team meetings fall on different weeks
- Many clinicians attend these interchangeably based on availability. They will have separate but related work streams.
Education Team Chairs: Cecile Seth
Members: David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Dorian Greenow, Mr. Keto Mojo. Gemma Kochis, Mrs. Keto Mojo. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Mani Malagón, USN. Katharine Morrison, MD. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Daniel Pincus. Sarah Rice, Optometrist. Eric Smythe, MD. Angela Stanton, PhD. Travis Statham. Doug Reynolds.
For Bios see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Three advocates team up for metabolic health – MHA, SMHP & MM
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.