Education – US evening team
September 7 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- Resources: Shared notes & agendas. Folder with nominated materials
- To accommodate worldwide interest there are two meetings with similar agendas: Education – US Evening & Education Europe & US midday. Many clinicians attend interchangeably based on convenience.
- Meets first Tuesdays of each month. 2021: 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7.
Education Team Chairs: Cecile Seth
Members: David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Dorian Greenow, Mr. Keto Mojo. Gemma Kochis, Mrs. Keto Mojo. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Mani Malagón, USN. Katharine Morrison, MD. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Daniel Pincus. Sarah Rice, Optometrist. Eric Smythe, MD. Angela Stanton, PhD. Travis Statham. Doug Reynolds.
For Bios see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
Thanks to the team for helping us develop these guides:
- Clever Eats: Progressive Steps towards Metabolic Health – For a simple summary.
- When patients reducing carbohydrates ask what to eat – a round up of quality, evidence-based sources