Promoting Metabolic Health
April 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Promoting Metabolic Health Team
(Formerly Team Communication, Social Media & Leadership )
How do we make people care about metabolic health? Join our team of content creator volunteers. Build a portfolio of shareable content for practitioners and other influencers. Build on our Communication and style guides for consistent messaging. The best ways to volunteer are by joining this meeting or by contacting us.
Promoting Metabolic Health @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Communication guide for Metabolic Health Alliance & Metabolic Multiplier
- Style Guide for Metabolic Multiplier
- What Foundations support Metabolic Health?
Agenda – March on
We help everyone find a project which you’re excited about working on. If you’ve already found such a project then give us an overview, bounce ideas off of others or ask for help! If you are looking for ideas, then we’ll help you out. Many find it helpful to work with a partner.
Sending out a Doodle poll to those interested. Possibly moving to Wednesday evenings instead of Tuesdays
2021: 4/21, 5/19, 6/16, 7/21, 8/18, 9/19, 10/20, 11/17. Eastern Time (New York). Meeting monthly since September, 2020. Moving to Wednesday evenings due to attendee preferences.
Phase III – March 2021 on
Team Chair – Cecile Seth. Co-chair TBD.
Members: Jennifer Dillman, Sandy Parkington, Sara Tirner, Alana Rich, Dan Cadmus, Sandra Palavecino, Christie Barnett, Cecile Seth.
Please contact us with interests for a meeting invite
Phases I & II (October 2020 – February 2021).
Monthly meetings supported the Society of Metabolic Practitioners with their pre & post launch strategy etc.
Team Communications Co-Chairs – Nevada Gray. & Cecile Seth.
Members: Jennifer Dillman, Sandy Parkington, Sara Tirner, Alana Rich, Dan Cadmus, Nevada Gray, Sandra Palavecino, Chris Cornell, Adele Hite, Nick Norwitz, Pam Devine, Doug Reynolds, Christie Barnett, Cecile Seth.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Three advocates team up for metabolic health – MHA, SMHP & MM
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.