- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Share SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ideas among peers promoting metabolic health.
Bring an SEO question or insight to share with each other. Note time change to evening. Can join from the Metabolic Multiplier website.
‘A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.’
New time – Considering 4th Wednesdays at 7pm
Previous topics discussed:
- Switching to WordPress vs. continuing with an existing content management system (e.g., Wix, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Reviewed domain rank, backlink strategies, basic keyword research, site audits & how to address, role of storytelling. Building traffic through SEO as a long game to complement social media strategies.
Phase II (January – March 2021)
- Supported the Society of Metabolic Practitioners
- Reviewed individual practitioners websites & success stories
- Members: Nevada Gray, Dan Cadmus, Chris Cornell, Pam Devine, Doug Reynolds, Christie Barnett, Cecile Seth.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.