Education – Europe & US midday
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDTFree
Nominate, review, and organize education materials for the use of other practitioners.
In conjunction with the
Education – Europe & US midday – @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET (New York)
- Meets 2nd Tuesdays of each month. 2021: 5/11, 6/8, 7/13, 8/10, 9/14, 10/12, 11/29, 12/14 Began September 2020.
- Note, starting in May we’re moving Education – Europe & US midday to 1st Tuesdays so it falls on different weeks from the Education – US evening & morning Clinician’s team meetings.
- Many clinicians attend these interchangeably based on availability.
Education Chair: Cecile Seth
Contributors: David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Dorian Greenow, Mr. Keto Mojo. Gemma Kochis, Mrs. Keto Mojo. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Mani Malagón, USN. Katharine Morrison, MD. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Daniel Pincus. Sarah Rice, Optometrist. Eric Smythe, MD. Angela Stanton, PhD. Travis Statham. Doug Reynolds. David Pendergrass, PhD.
For Education team biographies see Thank you to our volunteers!
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Three advocates team up for metabolic health – MHA, SMHP & MM
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.