- This event has passed.
April 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
- Joint notes & draft presentations in shared Dietitian Folder
- Patient toolkit: Prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Other patient & clinician education content nominated for review
2020: 1/12, 2/9, 2/16*, 2/23*, 3/2 8pm**, 3/9, 4/6*, 5/22.
*Usually meets 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8 pm. In February we are meeting weekly to work on a special project.
RSVP below for agenda updates.
Learn from each other & peer feedback to questions.
February & March
We were joined by Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine of the Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP). They wants to learn about how SMHP can help Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators.
We met weekly for a month to jointly develop a 20-30 minute presentation targeted at fellow Registered Dietitians. We’ll welcome new folks once that project is complete.
Social get together for Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators. Join our virtual tea with your favorite beverage.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Three advocates team up for metabolic health – MHA, SMHP & MM
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.