September 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFree
- Joint notes & draft presentations in shared Dietitian Folder
- Patient toolkit: Prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Other patient & clinician education content nominated for review
Group members use both therapeutic carbohydrate reduction and medical ketogenic diet therapies. See our volunteer RD’s.
2021: 7/13, 8/10, 9/14, 10/12, 11/8,12/14..
*Usually meets 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8 pm.
RSVP below for agenda updates. The group decided to meet through the summer but will survey attendees a few days before to check availability.
Learn from each other & peer feedback to questions.
February & March
We were joined by Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine of the Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP). They wants to learn about how SMHP can help Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators.
We met weekly for a month to jointly develop a 20-30 minute presentation targeted at fellow Registered Dietitians. We’ll welcome new folks once that project is complete.
Social get together for Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators. Join our virtual tea with your favorite beverage.
Previous meetings – 2021: 1/12, 2/9, 2/16*, 2/23*, 3/2 8pm , 3/9, 4/6*, 5/11.. In February met weekly to work on a special project.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- RSVP via our Contact Us to receive a conferencing invite. Let us know where you’d like to help and your time zone.
- Subscribe to our email list.